Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I know it's not like me not to update this blog for days, I'm having a hard time myself. Imagine, no internet at home for 5 days already!!! I can't live anymore if this goes on!!!

It all started last Saturday, I went shoe-shopping with my mom. Well of course, we shopped but we didn't buy anything. My rubber shoes are worn out, and I need shoes badly for futsal. Still, we DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING. Oh well, I'll be getting them soon, I guess. When I got home, I went directly to doing my homework, internet and all laid aside.

On Sunday, our usual family rituals of Sunday lunch together, then we were home bound. Then did I realize that WE DON'T HAVE INTERNET!!! I had to endure doing my English homework without chatting in YM. The day droned on lifelessly, as I satisfy my net-needs with the High School Musical soundtrack my aunt bought for my cousins.

Monday alas and I could check my mail at the lab. I have so many mails to read! I really need the internet badly so I can get extra information for our Java project. Still, no internet when I got home...

I couldn't play futsal yesterday because of pains in my stomach. And I wanted to play so badly... sob. I thought I could finally do my usual stuff once I get home, but still, no internet.

I guess I know what I'll be expecting today when I get home, no internet, no internet, no internet. Good grief! I can't live like this! The internet is practically my life!!! Help, I'm dying!!! Argh!