Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Well, check out my movie list. I've reached 22! Hooray! Unfortunately, due to my movie marathons, I've been neglecting my blog and my story as well. huhu... sorry! Well, besides the movies, I'm also busy playing with penguins. hehe... I'm serious. Check this out http://play.clubpenguin.com/! It's a pretty cool game.

Last Sunday, I went to ADMU to watch my cousin, Hans' frisbee game. It was relly cool, made me want to try it out sometime. Of course, I would need Hans to teach me the basics first. Then, I can decide if I'm going to join the team or not. By the way, I met Tj there. Grrr... he's really not going on May 6! Anyway, I still haven't found my means of transportation to Promenade. Anyone care to give me a ride? hehe...

Wah... really hot weather. I joined my cousins for a chance to chill yesterday at Razon's. Really great halo-halo! It's better than Iceberg for me, and a lot cheaper. Unfortunately, I met my worst friend there and lost a bit of appettite. In the evening, we watched X-men. It amazes me how I manage to watch the 2nd part of movies before it's first part. Take X-men, I watched X-men 2 in the movie house during it's showing, and I just watched X-men 1 now. As for Ice Age 2, I haven't even watched Ice Age 1 yet!